(Wallern, Austria--January 24, 2017) At the ISE 2017 trade show in Amsterdam, the Austrian AV manufacturer AV Stumpfl
® will present new high performance media playout solutions, in addition to introducing ground-breaking new projection screen systems.
Visitors to the AV Stumpfl stand 1-H6 will be able to see the following products in action:
8K RAW Server
NEW WINGS ENGINE STAGE HARDWARE
- The powerful Wings Engine RAW media server is the only server of its type capable of playing out 4 simultaneous streams of uncompressed 4K content at 60fps, which has made it household name in different branches of the AV industry in record time.
- RAW servers can also display video content using a full 12-bit colour space, delivering more colour information than the current media server standard.
- The render engine allows for the use of high frame rate footage of up to 120fps and makes it possible to create seamless 8K softedge blending panoramas.
- Native image sequences like TGA or TIFF can be used without any need for converting them into an intermediate codec format.
- RAW servers feature realtime frame blending and automatic camera calibration options.
The new hardware features the following
- The Wings Engine Stage is an acclaimed and technologically advanced media server system featuring a solid hardware platform, automatic camera based softedge and warping calibration, as well as DVI/3G-SDI Live inputs and virtually no resolution and content limitations.
- AV Stumpfl introduces this highly successful product’s new hardware revision for the first time at ISE 2017, which will include the latest Wings Vioso RX software version.
NEW UHD Player
- Xeon Processor
- ECC Registered Memory
- 4 Display Ports 1.2 (with options for additional ports)
- DVI + Display Port GUI
- Multiple SSD based Hard Drive Option
- Sound Card with 6 symmetrical Outputs + ADAT + AES/EBU
- USB 3.0 ( 3 at the back, 2 on front)
NEW WINGS PLAYER
- The brand new AV Stumpfl UHD Player will be shown to the general public for the first time at ISE 2017.
- This solid stated media player can play files with a UHD resolution of 3840 x 2160 @ 60fps using the H.265 codec.
- Multiple UHD Players can be frame synchronized via IP networks using a dedicated synchronization protocol in order to simplify e.g. the a display wall setup process. The UHD Player hardware platform has been designed for 24/7 operation. Storage media can be changed at run time (hot swap capability).
- With the new Wings Player, AV Stumpfl introduces a high end digital signage hardware player for fixed installations that closes the gap between simple video players and fully blown media servers.
- Compact in size but with powerful features, this product is perfect for a great variety of fixed installation scenarios such as themed attractions, digital signage, museums and corporate information systems.
- Wings Player has a compact form factor of just 355 by 90 by 220 mm and can either be mounted directly next to the display device (VESA mount), or inside a 19” server rack.
- This new digital signage system supports various high quality video codecs with resolutions of up to 4K such as:
- H.265, ProRes 4:4:4, Animation Pro, HAP as well as the native playback of uncompressed FHD contents such as TIFF, TGA, DPX or PNG.
- One of the Wings Player's most exciting features is without doubt the automatic camera based calibration for flat surfaces. By projecting and analyzing different test patterns, the software automatically calculates softedge blending and geometry warping. This functionality can even be upgraded for 3D mappings or curved screens.
AV Stumpfl is not forgetting its projection screen roots either at ISE 2017 and will introduce a number of highly innovative projection screen products to a wider audience for the first time:
- The new MONOCLIP projection screen combines all the advantages of AV Stumpfl's highly acclaimed MONOBLOX mobile projection screens with the added advantage of a full clean profile without studs and press snaps.
- The MONOCLIP's entire frame block unfolds and the snap joints lock automatically, which also means that no parts can get lost during the intuitive setup process. A very low total cost of ownership and European manufacturing precision add to the appeal of this innovative projection screen system.
- AV Stumpfl’s innovative INLINE roll up screen is combining years of experience, meticulous European craftsmanship, premium quality materials and a great number of new features and customization options.
- When not being used, roll up screens should be invisible. That is exactly why the INLINE system makes the lower screen edge disappear into the casing until it is level with it.
- Screen sizes can be customized and will be produced within a short time frame.
- Depending on the required projection screen dimensions, AV Stumpfl will also manufacture roll up cases in different sizes.
- Using an almost noiseless motor with a rubber mounting, which was especially developed for the new INLINE system, INLINE users won’t have to worry about unwanted sounds interfering with an audience’s mood while the screen is being rolled up or down. Smooth crank drives can of course be used as well.
- The high precision roll-up tubing used as part of INLINE screens ensures a brilliant surface flatness.
# # #
About AV Stumpfl
AV Stumpfl is an award-winning Austrian company that designs, manufactures and markets a range of high-performance mobile and installation projection screens and multi-display and show control systems for professional and business applications. As a family business, its founders started the company out of a passion for the advancement of presentation and installation technologies. The product range is warranted for 24/7 usage. AV Stumpfl is located in Wallern, Austria, and is supported by a global network of distribution and service partners. www.avstumpfl.com