(Los Angeles, CA--April 5, 2017) At the 2017 NAB Show in Las Vegas, Focusrite
will be displaying its full range of RedNet and Red audio network interfaces, ideal for broadcast, post-production and house-of-worship applications, at its exhibition booth, #C1831. Focusrite will also be demonstrating its acclaimed RedNet range. RedNet’s seamless interoperability with Pro Tools|HDX, MADI, and other Dante-enabled products will be on show for visitors to check out, and Focusrite product specialists will be on hand, demonstrating RedNet’s quality and flexibility using simple, cost effective Ethernet audio-over-IP technology.
At NAB, Focusrite is displaying a complete range of Ethernet-networked audio interfaces that harness the power of Audinate’s industry-standard Dante™ digital audio networking system.
The following RedNet interfaces, all featuring network and power redundancy, and for use in Dante audio-over-IP networks, are being exhibited:
- RedNet A16R: 16 channels of Dante-networked A-D and D-A conversion
- RedNet A8R: Eight channels of Dante-networked A-D and D-A conversion
- RedNet MP8R: 8-channel remote-controlled mic pre and A/D
- RedNet D16R: 16-channel AES3 I/O
- RedNet D64R: 64-channel bridge between MADI and Dante Networks
- RedNet HD32R: 32-Channel Bridge between Dante Networks and Pro Tools|HD
- RedNet PCIeR Card: RedNet PCI Express card with network redundancy, enabling ultra-low-latency audio and full track count.
The newest addition to the range is the RedNet AM2 Stereo Dante headphone amplifier and line output interface solution with PoE. RedNet is the premier audio-over-IP solution, based around Audinate's industry standard Dante protocol. It is composed of a suite of top-notch, modular Ethernet audio interfaces, combining renowned Focusrite audio quality with the internet-age flexibility of Ethernet. Focusrite will also be exhibiting its flagship Red interfaces, known as the “Perfect Partners for Pro Tools HD”:
- Red 4Pre (58 in/64 out Dante™-enabled Thunderbolt interface)
- Red 8Pre (64 in/64 out Dante-enabled Thunderbolt interface)
# # #
The Focusrite brand was established in 1985 and the founding principles of the company were to develop products that sounded more musical, in addition to just measuring well – today, we still carry these founding principles forward in our class-leading and award-winning designs. We measure our success by the success of you, our clients, and you will find Focusrite product prominent in professional and project studios throughout the world. Based just outside of London, we work with the best design talent throughout the world to bring you the tools to enhance the way you work. Our product is made with pride and principle in a highly automated ISO 9002 factory with significant level of test by engineers who themselves are musicians and understand the part our product plays in your process. For further information, head to www.focusrite.com