(Las Vegas, NV--March 21, 2018) MTI Film will be introducing CORTEX v5
at NAB 2018. Fast becoming the number 1 choice for IMF creation and delivery, the CORTEX software family of products provide high quality, powerful and secure workflow solutions for on set and post production.
DOLBY VISION EDITING
Use the Edit Tool to overwrite, insert, delete, or copy and paste Dolby Vision Metadata in a composition. Or, analyze new level 1 metadata in the Color Tool.
SUB-BINS & IMF TREE
New organization features include the ability to add sub-bins for grouping media and an IMF Tree presenting Compositions and Supplementals along with their renders.
QA now includes media analysis, creating graphs and reports for a variety of related metrics like color levels, bit rate, MaxFALL, MaxCLL and detected dead pixels.
ALSO IN CORTEX v5
For an appointment at NAB booth SL14807, please click the button below to email us. Let us know what day and time are good for you.
EMAIL US - BOOK YOUR NAB APPOINTMENT
- Software CMU for Dolby Vision
- Simultaneous HDR and SDR SDI Outputs
- ProRes IMF Packaging
- ProRes Insert Editing
- Improved Dead Pixel Repair
- Improved MTI-Samsung Upres
- 24 channel audio
- DCP Packaging
- Waveform and Vectorscope scaling for HDR and SDR
- Streamlined edit functions
- Edit timeline in Color Tool
- Comments added to Timeline with QC report
- Color Gamut Diagram
- Included Color Space Transforms