(San Francisco, CA--April 19, 2018) RE:Vision Effects
proudly introduces Twixtor® v7 and ReelSmart Motion Blur® (RSMB) v6. Twixtor Intelligently slows down or speeds up your image sequences with visually stunning results. RSMB applies natural-looking motion blur by automatically tracking every pixel, and also blurs using motion vectors supplied by your 3D system.
The new versions now support 360 video (in equirectangular format). We introduce, for the first time, optical flow tracking on 360 footage taking into account the connectedness of the left and right sides of the 360 video, as well as the geometry of the top and bottom edge pixels. What this means is that when retiming or blurring 360 video, you won't see artifacts along the edges of the video that you might see with previous versions of our products, and with other optical flow-based techniques.
Check out Twixtor v7 and RSMB v6 on 360 video:
Pricing and Availability:
- Both RSMB and Twixtor add true 360 tracking and take into account the connectedness at the edges of the 360 video representation.
- After Effects: added a feature that Twixtor will work at the composition frame rate unless otherwise specified.
- Premiere Pro: RSMB and Twixtor works in floating point color.
- An option is provided that uses the alpha channel to help tracking of dark images with mattes. This is especially useful for CG, masked and/or keyed material. This feature is available in the Pro versions of RSMB and Twixtor for After Effects, Premiere Pro and Final Cut Pro, as well as all other versions for other host programs supported.
- An option for linear footage that provides better tracking. This option was provided in some versions of Twixtor and RSMB, but is now available for all hosts.
- Known issue: There is ambiguity in how to represent motion vectors in 360, so RSMB Vectors does not current support true 360 blurring.
- Available for these host applications: After Effects and Premiere Pro, Final Cut Pro X, Flame and Smoke, Nuke, Fusion Studio, Scratch, Nucoda, Silhouette, Media Composer, Vegas Pro, Hitfilm, Catalyst Edit and Natron.
- New license pricing here
- Upgrades: See our website for upgrade pricing for all previous versions. If you purchased Twixtor v6 after March 15, 2018 you will be sent a free upgrade for v7.
ReelSmart Motion Blur:
Still time to save on Effections - 50% off extended through May 1, 2018
- After Effects and Premiere Pro, FCP X, Motion, Natron, Hitfilm, Media Composer, Flame and Smoke, Nuke, Fusion Studio, Nucoda, Scratch, Silhouette, Resolve, Vegas Pro and Catalyst Edit.
- New license pricing here
- Upgrades: See our website for upgrade pricing for all previous versions. If you purchased RSMB v5 after March 15, 2018 you will be sent a free upgrade for v6.
Just a few days left! Effections bundles are already a great deal as they're priced much lower than if you were to purchase the plug-ins individually, and this offer will save you even more.
Available for After Effects/Premiere Pro, Final Cut Pro, Fusion Studio, OFX (Nuke, SCRATCH and Silhouette) and Vegas Pro/Catalyst Edit. Click here
to see which products are included for each host application.
The offer applies to new licenses, upgrades, cross-grades, multiple host floating licenses and conversions from node-locked to floating licenses.
To purchase, select the Effections
bundle for the host application of your choice and add it to your shopping cart. When checking out, enter coupon code Effections_50_2018
in the "Coupon Code/Promotional Code" field on the second checkout page. If you need a quote, or have any questions, please contact Laurie at email@example.com
Hurry, because this offer ends on May 1, 2018!
Compatibility with Mac OS High Sierra
When installing our plug-ins on High Sierra you may get a message that the product is "not optimized for High Sierra." Please disregard this message as we can confirm that it is just our installers that are causing the message, and that the plug-ins themselves work on High Sierra just fine and are optimized.
We are compatible with Render Garden
, the queueing tool that implements distributed and hyperthreaded rendering for After Effects. In our internal testing, renders with our tools can easily go 2 times faster with Render Garden. See the website
for pricing and availability.
# # #
RE:Vision Effects, Inc., 18 Vicksburg Street, San Francisco, CA 94114 www.revisionfx.com
Twixtor, DE:Noise, RE:Flex, ReelSmart Motion Blur, RE:Map are registered trademarks and Effections, FieldsKit, PV Feather, RE:Fill, RE:Lens, RE:Match, Shade/Shape, SmoothKit, and Video Gogh are trademarks of RE:Vision Effects, Inc. All other trademarks, company names and products are the property of their respective holders. Features, pricing and availability are subject to change without notice.