(June 29, 2018) Join this live webinar to see how NVIDIA's new Quadro GV100
- the world's most advanced professional graphics solution ever created - and NVIDIA's RTX realtime photorealistic rendering technology can significantly speed up key elements of your production workflow. Staying ahead of your competition in the fiercely competitive M&E, VFX, pre- and post-production marketplace has never been more important, the GV100 enables you to explore more creative alternatives, while delivering higher quality results in significantly less time than ever before. AI is also coming to M&E and the GV100 lays the solutions foundation for this rapidly evolving and growing technology.
Join this webinar to:
ABOUT CARL FLYGARE
- Learn how NVIDIA's new Volta Architecture equipped GV100 raises the bar for professional M&E applications.
- Discover how NVIDIA's breakthrough RTX realtime rendering can improve your production process.
- See how NVIDIA RTX utilizes AI to deliver photorealistic results in a fraction of the time required by competing solutions.
- Experience the benefits of multi-GPU GV100 configuration for the ultimate in rendering and graphics performance.
- Participate in a live Q&A session.
As the Quadro Product Marketing Manager for PNY, Carl Flygare has vast experience with how Quadro GPUs can facilitate and accelerate the design and manufacturing process. He has hosted numerous webinars and recently presented a talk on Quadro GPUs for AI and VR at NVIDIA's GTC conference. Carl will be conducting a Q&A at the end of the webinar.
ABOUT RON SABATINO
Ron Sabatino joined GPL Technologies in 2012 bringing more than 25 years of experience in post-production and visual effects as an executive, supervisor and artist. Date Tuesday, July 17, 2018 Time 1:00PM EST 10:00AM PST Duration 1 Hour Hosts Carl Flygare NVIDIA Quadro Product Marketing Manager Ron Sabatino GPL Account Manager
Copyright © 2018 PNY Technologies Inc. All Rights Reserved. The PNY logo is a registered trademark of PNY Technologies, Inc. All registered trademarks are the property of their respective owners.