(August 21, 2020) The NVIDIA Quadro Virtual Workstations
live webinar will cover the powerful data center certified NVIDIA® RTX™ Server for Quadro® Virtual Workstations and how, when paired with Teradici’s innovative software, brings the power of Quadro RTX 6000 or RTX 8000 to secure visualization (graphics) workstations to almost any device from anywhere. You’ll learn how NVIDIA Quadro Virtual Data Center Workstation (Quadro vDWS) software and RTX GPUs deliver an unrivaled remote user experience, similar to a powerful physical workstation.
With Teradici Cloud Access software, and the industry leading PCoIP (PC over IP) multi-codec remote display protocol optimized for remote graphics workstations, users can count on unprecedented visual fidelity and full end-to-end data encryption for robust security.
By joining this webinar, you will learn more about:
- NVIDIA’s Quadro Virtual Workstation solution, including the RTX Server reference design and the Quadro RTX GPUs that power this flexible and scalable solution
- NVIDIA RTX Server-powered Quadro Virtual Workstation markets, solutions, and use cases
- How Teradici Cloud Access Software extends the capabilities of NVIDIA RTX Server-Powered Quadro Virtual Workstations
- The advantages Teradici’s PCoIP-based solutions offers, including key features and benefits for enterprise, government, and institutional users
- How PCoIP + NVEC (NVIDIA Encode) delivers tangible user benefits across industries
- Server providers who offer systems compatible with NVIDIA RTX Server-powered Quadro Virtual Workstations and Teradici’s software
Date: September 24, 2020
Time: 12:00PM EDT 9:00AM PDT
Duration: 1 Hour Includes Q&A
Chance to Win
All live webinar attendees will be entered into a drawing for a chance to win an NVIDIA Quadro RTX 4000
or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Copyright © 2020 PNY Technologies Inc. All Rights Reserved. The PNY logo is a registered trademark of PNY Technologies, Inc. All registered trademarks are the property of their respective owners.