(August 24, 2020) Fujinon
, on Wednesday September 2, 2020, a new Premista will be announced. Zoom Meeting Details will be sent once you register. This event will be presented TWICE. Please attend the session most convenient to your schedule.
Premista 28-100mm T2.9
- 10:00am - London - BST
- 11:00am - Central Europe - CEST
- Noon - Moscow - MSK
- 2:30pm - India - IST
- 5:00pm - Beijing - UTC
- 6:00pm -Tokyo - UTC
- 7:00pm - Sydney - AEST
Premista 80-250mm T2.9
- 10:00am Los Angeles - PDT
- Noon - Mexico City - CDT
- 1:00pm - New York - EDT
- 2:00pm - São Paulo - BRT
- 6:00pm - London - BST
- 7:00pm - Johannesburg - CEST
- 8:30pm - India - IST
As our industry continues to adapt and evolve during this unique period, and in the absence of the Cine Gear, Cinec and other film community gatherings, FUJIFILM will host an interactive
presentation introducing media, cinematographers, and rental houses to FUJINON's latest cinema lens technology.
In response to the emergence of Variable Focal Length Lenses (zooms) on productions during COVID, Fujifilm will present a Blind Comparison of Zooms & Primes shot by German cinematographer Marko Massinger.
Duclos Lenses' RF Modification to Fujinon Lightweight MK Series
18-55mm & 50-135 T2.9 | 2.2 pounds / 990 grams
Matthew Duclos will present this exciting new
Third Party Product via Zoom.
Other Products that will be Introduced include:
- An extremely long, fast, PL Mount FUJINON zoom lens developed in response to the unique needs of the Multi-Cam Cinema Style Production market.
- A cost-effective solution to Blackmagic's new URSA Mini 12K camera.
- A variety of new Third Party Products that enhance FUJINON lenses for film crews .
We hope you can join us, and that you are staying safe and healthy at this time.
If you cannot attend but would like PRESS MATERIALS, please contact Lee Groeger at Lgroeger@3epr.com